Sustainable Business Hub is organizing a webinar with four other European clusters to help innovative suppliers engage with business partners in New York. Three stakeholders will present their technology needs and approach to collaborating with innovative suppliers.
Business partners and what areas they are looking solutions for:
ConEdison – an energy utility with 10 million customers
· Building envelope retrofits that are sensitive to preserving old buildings;
· Gas demand management & efficiency
· Electrification of heating & cooling
· Integrated controls to improve performance and utilization of heat pumps
· Real-time energy system monitoring in buildings
Hines – a real estate developer with high sustainability ambitions
· Building energy performance
· Heat pumps
· Energy Storage
· Energy Distribution
City of New York – Departments of Environmental Protection, Department of Citywide Administrative Services, the Mayor’s Office of Resiliency, and the Mayor’s Office of Sustainability
· Building health & energy performance
· Community energy
· Resource recovery
· Co-digestion of solid waste & energy production
· Distributed Green Infrastructure
After the webinar, companies can apply for exclusive 1:1 meetings with these stakeholders to explore business collaborations.
The process will be as follows:
Over 100 people are already registered and space is limited, so if you are interested please register as soon as possible here: https://www.eventbrite.es/e/energy-water-management-in-nyc-challenges-business-opportunities-registration-129313495145?keep_tld=1
For questions contact Ben Jorgensen: firstname.lastname@example.org.